The time has gone when a LED TV cost almost as a car. Now, the cost of the best LED TVs have fallen so much that each of us can afford to have one or more of them at home. Continue reading “48 inch TV led ?”
The most interesting tests that have been done to the different smartphones have brings great interest to the public. An unusual test was also done to Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6S.
The Youtube channel “EverythingApplePro” has tested the Galaxy S7 longevity Edge and iPhone 6S Plus underwater. This is because both the phones advertised for durability under water. Continue reading “Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6S ?”
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone is expected to be launched at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2016 event to be held in Barcelona.
Until now we knew almost everything when it comes to Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge phones, including specifications and photos.
Now a new set of render that model Galaxy S7 Edge displays in three variants. Continue reading “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in three colors”
- KRK RP6 RoKit G3 – powered Monitor, 6″ Aramid Glass Composite woofer, 1″ soft dome tweeter, 73W class A-B thomann amplifier, 48W LF, 25W HF. Frequency response: 38Hz – 35kHz.. Input connectors: RCA, XLR and 1/4″ TRS. Auto standdby. Dimensions: 332 x 226 x 290 mm (HxWxD). Weight: 8.4 kg. Color: black.
- Yamaha HS 8, active 2-Way Nearfield Monitor, 8″ Woofer (75 Watt) + 1″ Tweeter (45 Watt), 120-Watt Bi-Amp, Bass-Reflex thomann System, Frequency Range: 38 Hz – 30 kHz, XLR Input balanced, 1/4″ TR Input balanced, Input Level adjustable, Room Control and High-Trim Tone Control, Dimensions: 250 x 390 x 334 mm (WxHxD), Weight: 10.2 kg, Price per Unit
- Presonus Eris 5, active studio monitors, 5.25″ (133 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer, 1″ (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency thomann transducer, 70 watt Class AB biamplification, Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction, Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour, RF thomann interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection, Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing, Balanced XLR/6,3mm jack and unbalanced RCA inputs, 102 dB maximum continuous SPL, Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 22 kHz, Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz, input impedance: 10 kOhms, dimensions (WDH): thomann 178 x 198 x 260 mm, weight: 4,63 kg each, includes 2 units = 1 pair.
- M-Audio BX8 D2, active nearfield monitors, 8″ woofer, 1,25″ tweeter, 130W, bi-amped, magnetically shielded, balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced thomann TRS inputs, volume control, frequency response: 30 Hz – 24kHz. Dimensions: 381 x 254 x 304 mm, Weight: 10,90kg (each). (Price per pair).
- Behringer MS40 Multimedia Speaker – 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio/multimedia workstations and keyboard thomann monitoring, 2x 20W, 24-bit/192kHz D/A, optical & coaxial inputs, 2 stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8″ TRS and stereo RCA connectors (can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source), individual volume controls on each line input plus bass & treble EQ thomann controls, front panel 1/4” TRS headphone output with auto mute function, magnetically shielded. Dimensions: 279 mm x 173 mm x 245 mm, weight left speaker: 3,2kg, right speaker: 4,9kg
Shure SM7B Studio micro, dynamic speaker and Recording Microphone, cardioid, 50 – 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity -59.0 dB (1.12 thomann mV), low-frequency roll-off switch, mid-boost switch, 150 Ohm, shielding gg electromagnetic interference. , swivel mount, XLR connector, dimensions 190 x 64 x 96 mm, weight 766 g, including Switch Plate, windshield 157230 (inklusive), optional accessories: soft windscreen item number 263050. Continue reading “Best Broadcast Microphones”